Pages

Friday 23 March 2012

about camp

respectable
Camp cooking.

At camp cooking the boys went with whaea r. To make some bamboo stick. It was cool
when we cooked with Mrs fire-a ray-win. My favourite thing was doing marshmallows it was my
best part.I wish i can came back to camp to make some bamboo stick.And some marshmallow. with Mrs fire-a-winget lose
At get lost we had to drink same frog EEG. It was yuk when i drink it i o most spied
after that we had to go to the Pt England reserve to go get the gum leaves we had to get 2 after that we went to do the haka bet my friends skipped the haka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker : I remember cooking marshmallows at camp when I was 10 years old.. Mine went black and fell into the fire. Did you eat your marshmallow or did it fall into the fire?? Can you tell me more about the FROG EEG. I don't understand that bit. Please write more about that and explain about that.

Post a Comment