Pages

Friday 11 May 2012

sione is swimming in the pools

Yesterday our class went to the pools. We went to the pools for swimming lesson because i was bad at swimming. First we had to go to change to our clothes. After that we had to go to the shower. When we finished having a shower we have to go in the pool. first we have to put our hands together and you have to jump in the pool and you have  to dive and swim all the way to the end.
I can't swim  all the way to the end because i'm bad at swim .

2 comments:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Great work Sione well done. This is your best piece of writing yet. The best thing is that you did this all by yourself without any help from me at all.

I do have to say that the only thing you did wrong was say that you are bad at swimming. You are not bad at swimming, you are good. Stop doubting yourself.

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker I enjoyed reading your story about swimming. I don't think you are bad at swimming, you just need to practice more and then you can swim to the end. It just takes time and you get better. You can do it.
I am not a very good swimmer, but I still enjoy it. It is fun to be in the water.

Post a Comment