Pages

Tuesday 11 September 2012

no leg's

Yesterday Mr Mark’s said after lunch time we have to go to class. We had to go in a line we had to wait for Mr Mark’s when he came we went out for a game. At the coat’s we had to run fast to the last line. Tame was camming 1#  and I came last. After that Mr mark’s told us to go and pick a person. Anthony wanted to be with me but after that Taniela came and said be with me.


We had to go and get a rope I me and Taniela got a yellow rope.we had to put the rope around our stimac we had to put one hand inside and we had to tie up the rope it hurted my hand. We had to be like paralympic person with no hand and leg’s. We had to get ready once Mr Mark bulos the wesile we ran I was coming 1# the I got tied and it fout weird and strange and me and tame came a tie.









4 comments:

Texas D said...

Hi Sione,
What a great start off at writing.The part I like was when you were running with one of your arms.I hope to see more of your work next time keep it up.

Meleane said...

Hey sione,
What a fantastic start on your writing. R ember to check your spelling and work on using more sense. Keep up the cool work.

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker said, Hi Sione, Wow what a great piece of writing. You have written two paragraphs. It describes your experience well. I like the way you described how it felt in the last sentence. You used some really interesting words.

Anonymous said...

Hey Sione,
My name is Bethanie and I am a college student in the USA. It sounds like you had a very fun day at school. It would be very challenging to run while being tied up. You did a great job describing your experience. Keep up the good work Sione!

Post a Comment