Pages

Thursday 6 December 2012

Sione Netbook Reflection 2013

What I liked about learning on my netbook is math its fun and it’s cool I like doing my math and I always finish it.

The thing that frustrates me is xtramath it hard to do xtramath And studyladder every time I finish the question it goes red.

What would make it better is having free time every wednesday and taking my netbook home and play games

last year it was boring having no netbook last year we had to use our books and big computer’s but this year it’s cool because we could use netbook last year it was boring using books and pencil.

how could we use our netbook better. is taking it home and do my homework on it and do studyladder and my xtramath.

1 comment:

leka said...

hi sione


nice work I like the way you write your story's cause they are so interesting in manny way's

Post a Comment