Pages

Thursday 24 October 2013

Anisha's big day


Once upon a time on the first day of Spring Anisha and her family ran across the paddock and ate the yummy fresh grass.  She was feeling hot because her fleece was heavy and long.


Along came the farmer and the two hunters always on the four wheeler. The two hunter away jumped off the four wheeler and went to the fence.  Anisha’s Family started to run away.


‘Hurry up my family run for your life. I hate those two huntaways because remember last year their gave us some yucky medicine.


‘The medicine was yucky’. ‘Why do we have to shave our wool Family’ ‘why can’t we just run away Nah we don’t want to run away because they milt take us to town and kill us oke family ’.


‘Why is the Ugly hunter away on my back he melt skewes me to death it hurt so bad’


‘All the other sheep wants to shave their wool but we don’t want to do it’.  Remember last year how their shaved my skin by accidentally their made me cry and it hurted.


OH-NO!!! Its my turn’. Go Anisha Go. this time Anisha is getting shaved from a professional shaver he is the best shaver in the world he never shaves the skin. His name is Isaaka.

OK I'll go shave my wool then.

Now everyone's wool is shaved finally my wool is off because it felt yucky and it was to hot.
now we can just go and run around the field and eat grass again and sleep.


Now or Wool is going to turn into a blanket and a jumper and a carpet.


Lets go on the big field and eat the yummy fresh grass and sleep under the tree and have a good sleep in. The end of the story about Anishas Big day.


1 comment:

Daniel Efosa Uyi said...

hey nice post meh, You are one of the best writers I've seen of recent. I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: The “Bullseye” Method For Achieving Success .
keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

Regards

Post a Comment