Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Alex Mckinnon the story of my life For alex

 Newcastle back-rower Alex McKinnon is unlikely to walk again with reports emerging in Australia that he's been ... Smashed by an stormers player during his NRL league game yesterday. I will like to report he might not play rugby league ever again he is in a coma at the Auckland starship hospital. He hasn't woke up for weeks on his coma. 

Jordan Mclean was the one who dump Alex on his head. Jordan Mclean Might never play for League ever again for the thing he did or he might be suspended for 3 weeks This is what he looks like
And this is the tackle he did to Alex that maid him at hospital
 If I was the boss of NRL I would band this man from rugby league. 



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-TE_Ys4iwM&safe=active This is a song for Alex

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am Jordan and am in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. This story is so sad..injuries are so common in sports now a days. This looks awful..with this being said I'm glad you're keeping up with the news and keeping everyone who isn't keeping up with sports updated on your blog! Keep up the good work!

Leka said...

Hi Sione

it Leka by the way, Your right I think there have been a lot of injuries that happened in NRL . I like your writing keep it up!!

Post a Comment