Pages

Thursday 29 May 2014

Swimming lesson


In New Zealand there are lots of lakes and beaches. New Zealand is surrounded with lots of water. Around 83 people died in New Zealand last year from not knowing how to swim properly at the beach.

Swimming is important because lots of people should know how to swim in the sea. It is important to know how to swim because you might get dragged from the sea.
People died from swimming by they self out at the ocean it is important to go to the pool and get a instructor to teach you how to swim.

At swimming I learnt how to backstroke and learnt how to freestyle by myself. The Instructor taught me how to backstroke she told me to put my hand up and make it straight. And just float threw the water

1 comment:

Paula said...

Hi Sione ,

I like who was you instructer

Post a Comment