Pages

Thursday 11 April 2013


Hi My name is Sione I’m in the Niue group. I used to be in the Hawaiian group than Miss Lavakula told reta to come and get me to go to the niue group.Miss Lavakula is teaching the Niue group. I am Tonga And Niue And I am proud to perform as Niue. We alway have training every thursday and friday. Now I’m not ready to perform I need more days to practice.



We do our practice inside Miss Lavakula’s Classroom. We practice separate from the Girls. The Girls do their own Niue Girls Dancing. The Boys one is pettry and the girls one is kind of good. This is good idea to the island dancing so we know our ways of dancing. we will show and teach our niue Brother’s how to dance. we pass from our time to the further.



I’m looking forward for next week to present our dancing. To mark the finish of the first term with a group dancing from all the island’s of the pacific and other countries. I hope that night will be fine with no big raining. Mr J already started to build the stage outside the playground.everyone is will come to come and watch our wonderful perform’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment