Pages

Monday 15 April 2013


When I was walking down the street in South Africa I saw pair of shoes and a baby elephant. The baby elephant was hanging on to the rope and the rope was attached to the power line .I thot the  elephant was getting shocked. i said what the....


I went to my bag and got my phone and rang the police I told them there is a elephant up on a power line. so there told the fire engine people to come and bring the latter when there came there said what the. And there put the latter and bring the elephant down. I asked the elephant could i ride on you and I took him home in the forest.

1 comment:

Lesieli Vala said...

Hi Sione,
I really loved your story about the elephant that was stuck on the power Line! Isn't that just interesting, I loved how you described the place you were, such as the beginning when you said, that you were walking down the street in South Africa!

Post a Comment