Pages

Monday 10 June 2013

Sione Mine Craft Stroy





When I got on it looked like a block game when I played it I pressed Letter E it showed me kit stuff.


There was bricks and food And mobs Mobs Are Eggs. You have to point your mouse on the ground and press the right button.
 And A Zombies or Other monster will come out.


I always do ender man because I made me a TNT Jail. And I put him in it and if he try to get out the TNT jail will blow up And he will die and go to hell.
I made me a mansion it was big as.

And I made me a big as pool and lots of house's. there where like 10 or 8 house's it was like a town I made me a diffident  server and it was a Desert. I made lava it was like a volcano it was around ender man.

my Favorited part is building a house like a sky tower in Auckland. And my second part is making Zombies as my body guard I always make them hold a Weapon.
I like making the Zombies hold the bowandarow.

 I don't like spawning creeper. Because when you hit them and go closer they blow up. they always blow up and make my house ugly.
This other time when I was building my house When I Finished my sitting room. After that I went up and I was building my room and Tame and Taniela one.

 I built a sign that says VIP area there were 3 beds and and A big TV and paint on the wall.
After that I made 3 rooms for me and Taniela and Tame I made a labialy and a sign that say labial  After that I went out side and made me a big pool and went to my kit and got water and pressed the right button On to this gold thing and water will come out.

 Then I went back on to the kit stuff and got a boat so I had to point the mouse to the water and you have to press the right bottom and point to the boat and press it and you are on it. when I finished I went down to the sitting room and i say lots of zombies the were like 357 zombie I was trying to kill them it like you have to hit them like 3 our 4 time and they die.

No comments:

Post a Comment