Pages

Monday 4 November 2013

Sione sister and friend Whispering

When I was walking I heard some one whispering In the farmhouse I walked to it and NO one was there. So I jumped over the fence and went over to see very close and still no one was there. I sneaked around the back and I saw my friend Joe with Gianna my sister. There were playing with the Pig.


So I asked Gianna And Joe what were their whispering about and said nothing. I told her to tell me and their never told me. So I just went around to the front and looked and I saw the sheep eating the fresh grass.


I saw a sheep truck coming throw my dads driveway and came here to the farm. I went Around the back and told Gianna and Joe Look there is a sheep truck in our driveway. So I leaded them to the front.

So Gianna told me what their were whispering about the lamb had to go to the freezing work because their were too old and saggy. ‘Thats why we didn’t want you to know because I know you will cry’. ‘Please don’t take them to the freezing work’ ‘No I have to take them to the freezing works because they're too old and saggy’. ‘Can you help me load them in to the truck please’ ‘OK’ I said.


1 comment:

Gianna l said...

Nice Story
Thanks For adding me in your story
Keep It Up!... :)

Post a Comment