Pages

Thursday 12 June 2014

Levelling up my self manage

I have thought carefully and I think I should put my self on level 1 Because I still need to manage myself sitting next to Miss Nua and showing my Screen at her so she doesn't thing I am doing some thing dodgy on my net-book.

My goal is to be on the right thing right time and right place on my net-book when I'm around my class mates doing my work.

My next level is level 2 to archive level 2 I need to focus on my work and behave appropriately when the teachers are speaking.

 My next level after level 2 is going to be level 3 to get level 3 I need to not be disrespectful to other people and be a good boy at assembly.

1 comment:

Toni Nua said...

It's great to see that you have been thinking through this carefully Sione. I am looking forward to working together so that you can shift up to Level 2.

Mrs Nua

Post a Comment