Pages

Friday 20 June 2014

Tech @ T,C

The first time I went to tech I saw Mr Grundy he introduced himself to us he told us to find your own place to sit. Me Leka and Sebastian, raced to the table and got there first I got the loan book out of my bag and put it on the table. Mr Grundy told us to go on the Tamaki college site I saw the work shop link so I moved my mouse and left clicked and I saw last years movie of the year 7’s making they necklace.

Mr Grundy told us to do the workshop document we had to look for Images of silhouette I found a Modern Warfare 3 one this guy Is holding a MSR gold aiming. I had to find 12 Images I found 3 about my mum and one about my sister and me, Brother.

We used chain saw to cut our wood and it when straight threw the wood and get like medal liquid and it make a necklace. The End

No comments:

Post a Comment