Pages

Friday 17 August 2012

QLD BBQ bro

On tuesday we were making some sausages. We had to bring one dollar. When we were doing our reading Mr Marks told use when it was 10 o'clock me and Lee had to go to the office to get Mr Marks sausages. Lee got the sausage and I got the tomato sauce. I got the tomato sauce and I had to go fast so I can go to reading.

After reading I ran at high speed to class so I could chop some Onions. I was there in time so I could chop some onions. After  I chopped some onions I was crying a little bit and I made some layers of rings.

I was watching Taniela cook some sausages. Some of  Taniela  sausages were burnt. I liked Mr Marks ones better. All of Lee's one were burnt I didn’t eat Lee’s one because it was burnt. I could hear sounds sizzling. When the sausages were ready Mr Marks stacked the sausages on the top of the bbq hanger.

I was looking at the sausages and they looked yummy. I went to the line so I could have some sausages. I went in the line and Mr Marks gave me some bread and sausages, tomato sauce , onions. and I went to sit on the deck.

2 comments:

Mr Chris Marks said...

Great writing this week Sione. Well done using your planning to make your paragraphs about one idea.

You should be very happy with yourself writing like this.

Sione said...

good sione

Post a Comment