Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Sione Cross country

On friday we had real cross country. At the assembly Mr Burt told use after lunchtime we have to go to the court's the one near room eighteen and room twenty.And it near our class.                                                                                                                                      

Mr Brut took us to the reserve because that is our starting line. When we were walking we were talking to each other and we were walking on the footpath.When we were there I was getting ready. 


the girls had to go first we had to go second. After that Mr Burt said get ready get set go. And Mr Brut clipped the stick and there ran for they life. After that It was our turn to run I got nervous to run he said get ready get set go and he clipped the stick and we ran.


Lee ran fast as I was coming 7th then I saw Tame coming 4Th. then I beat him because he got tired and he stopped. Then I saw auri he fall down 3 times it was funny when he fall.When I saw a turn I took a shortcut then I beat Tye then he beat me he's fast as.


when I was near the finish line my team colour red was cheering me on I was tired when I made It.I hope we do cross country again.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss Walker Sione, The cross country race sounded like an adventure. I like the way you told us all
about the things things that happened in the race. Your friend that fell down three times, I am wondering how he looked? Did he get covered in mud from head to toe?
I am very impressed with your writing and how much you are doing.
Can't wait to read your next post.

Post a Comment