Pages

Wednesday 15 August 2012

Rugby training

On monday we had training It was cool. We had to pass the ball with one hand.
We had four people in our team my team's name was nela and frankie,paula,and me
It was cool. It was hard to pass the ball with one hand we had to twist the ball round and round. The hardest thing was twisting the ball on my left hand when I twisted the ball with my left hand and the ball was flying to somewhere ouse. And I had to go and get It because my coach told me to get the ball when I got the ball i pass the ball to nela.After that my coach told us to run strat then I have to fill on the ground and stand up for 2 second and I have to take the ball off then for 1 second when I talk the ball from frankie i talk long as my coach told me I talk long as.





After that we went to the reserve so we can have a game. when we got there we had to vs the under 45 kg the under 45 kg had to kick off when they kicked the ball frankie lit go off the ball. so we can catch the ball when we catch the ball there passed the  ball to me. then I ran strat when I ran strat I stepped them. and I passed the ball to nelea and he  gotta try. then I give the ball to nela then he got 2 trys.

1 comment:

M Webb said...

Sione, it sounds like you love your rugby and have some great friends that you play with. Nelea also sounds a pretty mean player too!
Mr Webb and Room Five, Melville Intermediate, Hamilton, Waikato.

Post a Comment